In today’s busy life there are lots of enemies of your skin like pollution, dust, the heat of the sun, UV rays, etc. If you are having lots of best home remedies for pimples and Acne in your face with oily skin you do not probably love with your skin. Maybe oily skin is more prone to have pimples and acne. But it is not that bad at all because it has an ability to prevent early aging than dry skin.
Pimples and acne breakouts are sometimes frustrating and difficult to recognize yourself some time in the mirror. Do your regular food eating habits affect your pimple and acne? If you are struggling with lots of pimples, blackheads, dry skin and acne. And you’ve been treating these curses all wrong.
If your efforts like putting creams or having medication, ointment to treat acne of your skin are in vain. Then you might be in the wrong way. Only a healthy habit of eating a proper diet is the main solution, then go for different skincare products.
Causes of Pimples:
There are no such causes of acne. Acne actually appears after having pimples. Acnes are the black spots on face, that are hard to remove.
- Regular food habits, such as high carbohydrate diet, junk foods, and oily foods.
- Dirt is one of the real problems of pimples. After clogging the skin pores with dirt, it appears as blackheads and pimples.
- Choosing the wrong cosmetics can harm your skin badly. The harmful chemicals of cosmetics can cause pimples and acne too.
- Too much exposure to the sun, without sunscreen or any protection, gives birth to pimples and black spots.
- Late-night sleep or sleep less than eight hours can affect your skin.
- Not drinking plenty of water can cause pimples and acne. Water helps to clean your inner system, so plenty of water is important on a regular basis.
There are so many home remedies for pimples and acne, but those who have lots of pimples and acne marks on their face, they should try Revitol Scar Cream.
Revitol Scar Cream has every ingredient that moisturizes and cures your acne. It has antioxidant properties and all the vitamin supplements that need to cure acne. With Revitol Scar Cream you must follow some home tips that will help you to reduce acne scars fast. The properties of Revitol are,
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamin C Ester
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Coenzyme Q10
There are some home remedies too: You must follow them on your regular activity.
Clean your skin daily:
- Always keep your skin clean regularly. Wash your face twice or thrice a day both in morning and night and sometimes in between.
- It is best to use only plain water to clean your skin, it probably washes 60% of your face dirt, but if you going out every day then it is best to keep a face wash or a facial cleanser with you. But don’t wash your face very often with face wash it may harm your skin.
- If you have oily skin, use lukewarm water, it will wash your unwanted oils from the face.
Use a cleanser :
- The cleanser is something that dissolves away the excess oil from your skin. These are all impurities and excrements, they can be removed by face wash too but it is not 100% effective.
- Every night before going to bed don’t forget to remove your makeup, excess oil using cleanser. If you don’t clear it out it may dissolve into your skin cells later will come out as acne or pimple. It is recommendable to use cleanser only once in a day.
- If you do not clear the unwanted debris on a daily basis, it may cause pimples and thus acnes.
- Try to use the best-suited cleanser for your skin.
Use a toner :
- Using a skin toner on a daily basis routine can make a big difference. If you use a good toner on a daily basis you will overcome the problem of acne and pimple prone complexion.
- When you are using tones of makeups and sunscreen to protect the skin, you are actually clogging your pores and thus damaging your skin.
- Use a cotton ball while using toner, roll it all over your face and neck too.
- A toner not only cleanses your skin but also maintains the balance of your face’s pH and tightening your pores. It is always better to choose a natural toner that will be gentle on your skin.
- Always use a good quality toner.
Most of us with oily skin believe that using lots of scrubbers will help to get rid of acne and oily skin, but sorry ladies this is not the solution. Rubbing the skin with scrubber won’t make your skin less oily, it actually irritates the skin, be kind to your skin and treat it gently.
Occasionally removing blackheads by having facial, can be beneficial too.
Use a moisturizer :
- Using a moisturizer always helps to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. A good moisturizer can help you to prevent flaking and dullness.
- Using moisturizer in a correct way e.g apply upwards strokes can prevent early aging.
- Nighttime is the best time to use moisturizer, as it takes a long time to moisture your skin.
- Always use a sunscreen with moisturizer. Protecting your skin from heat and sun will save you from having pimples and acne.
- Use moisturizer every day just after having a bath.
All in One Product
Use exfoliating products or acne treatment regularly :
Acne treatments and exfoliating products reduce excess oil and can treat large pores. But excessive exfoliation can harm your skin. Many medications reduce enlarged pores by clearing breakouts.
7. Use a good quality of Sunscreen:
Sunscreen is very important. Due to UV ray and heat skin gets very easily affected, and give birth to pimples and dark spots. Good quality of sunscreen is all you need for your skin to protect from pimples and acne.
You can take steps to clear up blemishes and pimple overnight with a diligent regime.
- Crushed up aspirin mix with water makes it a paste. Then apply it into a pimple. This paste helps to recover inflammation.
- The 2nd option is Toothpaste, apply on your affected area of the pimple, It can be used to dry up pimples.
- Apply Ice to pimple affected area, it gives immediate blood vessel constriction. And helps to cure pimple.
Your skin is the mirror of your health and mind. Keep your skin hydrated and healthy always. Use sunscreen in summer or in sun.
If you are suffering from too much pimple problem, you can consult a dermatologist and can use pimple cream.
Some Homemade Face-pack Tips:
- Honey and Lemon Juice – Lemon juice acts as antimicrobial where honey moisturizes your skin. One of the best known face pack for Pimples.
- Turmeric and Honey face pack – Turmeric is antibacterial and prevents infections whereas Honey soothes the skin.
- Egg white, Lemon and Tea tree oil- Egg white tightening your skin, where Tea tree acts as antimicrobial and lemon removes the extra dirt and oil from the skin.
- Neem and Turmeric face pack – This pack works like a miracle from the ancient age. Probably this is one of the famous and effective face pack.
- Activated Charcoal and Aloe vera face pack – Activated charcoal is very effective in removing oil and impurities from the skin. And of course, we all know about the benefits of Aloe vera. It acts as a moisturizer and soothes the skin.
You can also check: