To get the best skin by makeup products is not so hard, that we think it is. Applying makeup is nothing but a skill of the art. So, you have to be perfect in every aspect of applying makeup with proper care of your skin. It requires some patience and enthusiasm to complete makeup. This article is all about guidance that how to do makeup and what not to do with makeup.
In short, makeup is an illusion to your face, that can give a touch of perfection to your face. Suppose you have a very big nose, and you are not like it, so can draw it according to your taste. That means you can highlight the features of your face.
Face makeup tips for beginners:
- Always clean your face with mild face wash before applying any makeup.
- You can use a good toner to clean up your face.
- Then apply a moisturizer that suits your skin.
- Choosing the perfect foundation for your skin type is very important. Apply foundation after 2 minutes later of applying moisturizer then.
- Do match the foundation to your overall body tone.
- Use to try the foundation which blends.
- Never apply the foundation to bare your skin.
- Do not try to match the foundation to the color of your neck.
- Never use too light color foundation, otherwise, you will look like a ghost.
Concealer: (it’s time to hide open pores)
Concealer is actually used to hide the blemishes and the dark circles around the eyes.
- Always apply the concealer right after using foundation.
- At day time use a light moisturizer around your eye then apply concealer but in night time use a heavy moisturizer before applying concealer.
- Do use concealer that is 1-2 shades lighter than your foundation.
- Never use two different shades of concealer one at a time.
- Never apply concealer at under eye area without using a corrector first.
- Do not use oily concealer.
- Never use concealer before using foundation, as it will not be able to hide the blemishes.
- Do set foundation with setting the face powder.
- Always apply powder with a fluffy and light brush that can blend all over the face.
- Avoid dirty brushes.
- Brush in a circular motion and upward directions.
- A high-quality makeup brush is so important.
- Do not use foundation powder to set your makeup.
- If you are using sponges, then keep in mind to clear the long-termed use sponge before using it. Thus you can avoid blemishes or breakouts.
- Always use a taupe matte bronzer.
- Do not use warm-toned bronzer.
Highlighter: (it’s glow time)
- Use highlighter at high points of the face like cheekbones, cupid bows and of course in the bridge of the nose.
- Use a creamy or liquid highlighter.
- Do not try to hide your open pores with a highlighter.
- Do not use too hard highlighters, as it is hard to blend.
Blush is usually used to imitate your skin, so it is very important to pick the perfect shade according to your skin tone.
- Do apply blush on the cheekbones.
- Always blush upwards.
- For fair skin type, always go for peach or pale pink blush.
- For medium skin tone type, medium pink (berry), or the plum blush.
- If you have dark skin type tone, use raisin, brick red, and even bright orange blush.
- Never blend below the cheekbones.