Getting a Perfect Body and a natural beauty is not that tough as we think it is. Obey some rule on a regular basis, then it will be easier for us to get a clear beauty. Talking about beauty the first thing we must conscious about what we are eating. If your health better you will feel better, you will look better. Healthy smiles are the sign of your good health. It all depends on your food calories.
We’ve all been told for years that these are the culprits like fatty foods responsible for soaring obesity rates and expanding waistlines. But new groundbreaking research performed at a state-of-the-art nutrition lab in Maryland reveals the nutritional value of what we eat may not matter nearly as much as how fresh our food is in the first place.
Your daily diet should depend on your age, weight, and height. Your diet chart should be based on food calories
- Calorie measurement of foods you are eating.
- How many food calories you need a day.
- How many food calories you are burning per day.
Simple ways you can calculate the calorie of your food
- 9 calorie energy per gram of fat.
- 8 calorie energy per gram of protein.
- 4 calorie energy per gram of carbohydrate.
How many food calories do you need?
- A below 40 woman needs an extra 200 calories than a woman above 40.
- It depends on your job whether you are less active or more active throughout the day. A more active person possesses fewer calories than a less active person.
- A pregnant woman must have 300-500 calories extra depends on your height and weight and your health condition.
- If you overeat sometimes, make sure you will have to lose those extra food calories.
- A Keto Diet should be great to maintain the Perfect Body Shape.
Scientists still aren’t sure why people are tempted to eat more on ultra-processed diet plans, especially because they tend to rate the tastiness of the processed and unprocessed food about the same. Always try to have food with a perfect balance of carbohydrate, protein, and fat. Fully cooked foods are the best.
There is a list of food we need to add in our diet:
1. Eat green leafy vegetable:
Always add a full bowl of green leafy vegetables in your main course. Green leafy veggies contain a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, etc, which improve your immunity power. Your digestive system will be happy to digest. The nutrients of veggies will keep your heart strong, eyes sharp and give you clear and brighten skin.
2.Drink lots of water:
Drinking 3-4 liter water daily will keep your stomach clean and it helps to grow your hair fast and skin fresh. It maintains your body fluid and hydrates you. drinking lots of water will prevent constipation and acidity.
3. Eat curd:
Eating curd on a regular basis will improve the digestive system. Curd contains the minerals, nutrients, vitamins like calcium and potassium, it makes your bones and minds strong. Curd makes your immune system much better, and your skin healthy, it prevents the vaginal
infection. It even aids in the prevention of osteoporosis and skin diseases.
4. Eat rich Omega-3 food:
Omega-3 foods prevent acne and wrinkles. Salmon fish and sardines are packed with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12. Omega-3 is incredibly important for brain function. Almonds are very effective. Walnuts are rich in omega-3 and fiber, which reduces bad cholesterol from our bodies.
Food calories you should avoid:
- Any kind of junk food should be avoided. Fast foods are the main reason behind all diseases like obesity and diabetes.
- Eat fewer sweets, eating lots of sweet will decrease your memory, push you towards obesity and diseases.
- Don’t eat foods, which contain preservatives and artificial sugar.
- In the unprocessed group, the ingredients were fresher than a portion of processed food. There were no additives or preservatives in the meals.
Eating healthy daily will keep you away from any kind of diseases like heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc. And the dream of you to get a Perfect Body will true with the measurement of food calories.