How Does Revitol Acnezine Cure Acne in 1 Month?
Have you grown tired of trying a hundred remedies to cure acne? Well, why don’t you give this one a shot for only 1 month: Revitol Acnezine.
You change your diet several times, avoiding fried food, sugar and whatnot. There are so many homemade face packs, beauty brands and dermatologists you’ve tried. You waste the money behind one for months and then switch to another due to lack of improvement.
When you’ve been doing this already, why not try this one too? It won’t cost you much, it has good customer reviews and besides, I’m asking you to experiment for only 1 month.
That’s a short duration to experiment without facing side effects. Not satisfied? Well then, let’s give you reasons to try out Acnezine.
Why Revitol Acnezine?
Revitol has introduced this product for people with oily skin who face severe acne breakouts on the face as well as body. It also cures blackheads and whiteheads.
The root cause of acne is excess oil production and lack of proper skincare. Of course, hormones too play a role here. However, before we get to the cure, let’s see what happens in your skin that leads to the formation of acne:
- Due to humidity or hormonal changes, your body starts producing excess oil.
- Lack of cleansing and hydration allows acne-causing bacteria to penetrate into your skin.
- Since your skin is oily, dirt penetrating into your skin gets stuck on the pores.
- These clogged pores cause blackheads and whiteheads.
- When nothing is done about it, the germs grow healthier, leading to acne on your skin.
When you use Acnezine, the following changes take place in your body:
- The acne-causing bacteria are killed.
- The oil-producing glands in your body are controlled.
- Unwanted dirt, germs, and oil are washed away or flushed out of your system.
As a result, not only do you get rid of the existing acne, you prevent more happening in the future too!
Let’s see how this product is so capable of treating us so efficiently.
You’ll find the following ingredients in the Acnezine Acne Treatment Moisturizing Crème that heal your skin:
- Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a chemical used by most beauty and pharmaceutical products to cure acne and pimples.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most widely used herbs for skin damage, this healing agent is found in both the capsule as well as cream.
Following are the key ingredients present in the supplements:
- Vitamin E Acetate: While vitamin E is an essential nutrient your skin needs, vitamin E acetate protects your skin from damage.
- Vitamin C Ester: This is necessary to reduce redness and inflammation in your skin.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: It heals dry & damaged skin, also fighting acne.
- Coenzyme Q10: It reduces redness and marks, also boosting metabolism.
Of course, these are some of the primary ingredients I have highlighted. They’re combined with several other herbal and chemical ingredients to heal your skin. However, ingredients don’t make a product magically effective. How you use it also matters.
You need to take the right dosage your skin is able to take. Also, the mere application of these products is never enough. You’ve got to start taking care of your skin.
Revitol has made their product extremely effective. Let’s see how you can ensure it works.
How to Use?
You need to follow this procedure during the day to make the product work:
- Wash your face or deep cleanse the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the moisturizing cream on the affected area.
- Repeat the above process 2-3 times a day.
- Once a day, before lunch or dinner, take 1 capsule of Acnezine dietary supplement.
What is essential here is that your face needs to be rid of dirt when you apply the cream. If you see your skin drying up too much, don’t apply the cream more than once in a day.
The dietary supplement works better when you’re empty stomach. However, one pill in a
Pros & Cons
There’s no product that comes with only a good side to it and no bad side to it. First, I’ll tell you the bad side:
- It makes your skin dry.
- The cleansing process you go through might be uneasy in the beginning.
Well, actually that’s it. The benefits are far more overpowering:
- Detoxifies the skin.
- Cures acne of the roots.
- Prevents the skin from further damage.
- It makes your skin healthy and glowing.
- Easily available online.
- It works for both teenagers and adults.
The product has gained maximum popularity in the USA. It hasn’t received less than 3 stars in any online portal (on an average) which is a good sign. People have noted the difference within 3-4 weeks, whether it’s a 12-year-old or a 45-year-old.
You may click here to view the current reviews on the official website of this product.
The product is not for the following:
- Children below the age of 10.
- Pregnant women.
- People with an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Additional Tips for Acne Care:
Acne is a painful and ugly problem that can be long term if not treated. Apart from using treatment specific products, you should ensure doing the following:
- Cleansing, toning, moisturizing (CTM): It is important to deep cleanse, hydrate and moisturize the skin to keep it healthy twice a day.
- Drink 4-5 liters of water every day to detoxify the body.
- Have a balanced diet: You don’t have to eliminate sweets and junk food from your diet. Just ensure you have healthier stuff too. Ensure you balance cooked food with salads and fruits too.
- Deep cleanse with a scrub or face pack once in a week. This removes excess impurities from the deeper layers. A facial massage is even better.
- Never sleep with your make-up on.
I never say that a product can work well equally with everyone. That’s never the case because every skin type is different. A product can heal you in 2 weeks or not do anything even after 2 months of usage.
Revitol Acnezine is a growing product for acne treatment. If you’d like to give it a shot, the experiment is neither harmful nor expensive. What do you say, shall we check out the store?